Nexxt Solutions semi-knocked down (SKD) server racks are designed to house all your network equipment. These come with lockable doors for securing and controlling access to your network components. High-density mesh doors ensure optimum ventilation inside the enclosure. The removable panels allow to easily accommodate the unit to any server room layout by minimizing the space required for access in both sides of the cabinet. Our server racks provide more space to accommodate networking equipment and offer improved cable management.
Built to EIA rack standards, our server racks allow the quick attachment of rack mountable equipment with square-punched mounting holes, such as servers and storage components in data centers or computer rooms. Fan tray units include 2 fans, with two additional bays to install optional ventilation units. These server racks come as semi-knocked down version and are available with 37 or 45 rack spaces.
- External height (H): 71.39"
- External width (W): 23.94"
- External depth (D): 37.42"
- Available to accommodate EIA industry-standard 19-inch rack mountable equipment
- Follows ANSI/TIA/EIA-568 C.2 manufacturing standards and meets ANSI/EIA RS-310-D. It also complies with IEC297-2; DIN41491: PART1; DIN41494: PART7 and GB/T3047.2-92 specifications
- Frame construction reinforced with steel, specially made to support heavy weight
- High-density mesh front and back doors provide outstanding ventilation to avoid overheating
- The front and rear doors can turn above 120 degrees
- Access from front and back doors, and side panels
- Support legs and casters make moving and installation easier
- Internal depth can be adjusted for customizing your installation
- Finished surface to prevent damage caused by rust and other external factors
- High-quality cold steel sheet. Thickness: corner edge 2.0mm, all other areas 1.2 - 1.5mm
- One layer of electrostatic coating protects it against humidity, rust, scratches, peeling, strong acid and alkaline erosion
- Black epoxy-polyester hybrid powder paint
- For indoor use only, in environmentally controlled areas, may not be used outdoors, in industrial or harsh environments or in plenum spaces
- Use with shelves or rails to support small modular network or voice switches routers and other network equipment
- Universal horizontal cable manager
- Horizontal power strips can be fit
- An integrated cable entrance system on top and bottom of the unit
- Adjustable vertical rails
- Attached grounding bolts
- Protection grade: IP20
- Maximum static load: 2860lb
- Units in box: 1
Part Number / Código del Producto: PCRSRSKD37U100BK