This sturdy server rack designed to house all your network equipment comes with lockable doors for securing and controlling access to your network components. High-density mesh doors ensure optimum ventilation inside the enclosure. Split rear door design easily accommodates to any server room layout by minimizing the space required for access behind the cabinet.
- Complies with ANSI/EIA RS-310-D, DIN41491: PART1, IEC297-2, DIN41494: PART7 and GB/T3047.92 standards.
- Frame construction reinforced with steel, specially made to support heavy weights
- High-density mesh front and back doors provide outstanding ventilation to avoid overheating
- Access from front and back doors, and side panels
- Support leg and wheel make moving and installation easier
- Integrated cable management system inside and on top of the unit
- Accommodates any EIA standard 19” rackmountable equipment
- 25mm depth adjustment for customizing your installation
- Finished surface to prevent damage caused by rust and other external factors
- High-quality cold steel sheet. Thickness: corner edge 2.0mm, all other áreas 1.2 to 1.5mm
- Maximum static load of 1,300 kg / 2,860 lb
|** = 62
|** = 64
Part Number / Código del Producto: AW220NXT62-64