Sparx 201-W Powerline Wireless 300Mbps
Expand your network using the electrical system of your home or office: no wiring required
Nexxt Solution introduces its series of powerline adapters which takes advantage of electrical wiring and outlets to create a reliable high speed network. This solution is the easiest and fastest way to extend your Internet connection and network to a location within a household or business which an ethernet cable or Wi-Fi signal will not reach.
The modular setup of this technology allows users to add additional devices at the end point, to continue expanding the network under the same electrical circuit for wireless clients. The addition of a wireless module enables a Wi-Fi signal. A minimum of two devices is required to create a simple powerline network.
The Sparx201-W can achieve wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, enabling these compact devices to be easily deployed in all scenarios that require Wi-Fi to be enabled. The powerline adapters do not require tedious installation – a simple press of a button synchronizes the unit to the other adapters in the circuit without the need of running cables to deploy a network.
- Delivers powerline speeds of up to 200Mbps at full duplex, for intense HD streaming applications
- Wireless-N standard provides transmission speeds of up to 300Mbps
- One 100Mbps self-adaptive LAN/WAN port
- Up to 300 meter range over an electrical circuit, for enhanced performance through walls or across floors
- No drilling or wiring required
- Simple configuration: one button set up
- Power-saving mode, significantly reduces energy consumption
- Sleek, compact design blends in any environment
- QoS for bandwidth intensive applications and traffic control
- 128bit AES for security
- Five-year warranty
- Powerline network wired adapter: 1 pc
- Powerline network wireless adapter: 1 pc
- Network cable: 2 pcs
- Quick installation guide: 1 pc