Naxos 1000 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Naxos 1000 8 Port Gigabit Switch
The Nexxt Solutions 8 port Gigabit switch is an unmanaged compact desktop unit, especially designed for SOHO, student dormitories, and small enterprise users. It features 8 UTP/STP ports operating at 10/100/1000Mbps, supporting NWAY auto-negotiation, transmission rate auto-detection, and Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP).
Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, and IEEE802.3ab, for greater adaptability to different Ethernet environments.
Full wire speed Store-and-Forward technology instantly eliminates bad packets.
Back Pressure to operate on half-duplex mode, and IEEE 802.3x to operate on full duplex mode.
Plug and play installation, no configuration required.
- Complies with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, and IEEE802.3x Gigabit
- Supports IEEE802.3x flow control for full-duplex, and backpressure flow control for half-duplex
- Each UTP/STP port supports auto-MDI/MDIX selection for easy integration into a network
- Easy-to-understand LED indicators for real-time traffic status to monitor and diagnose the network
- Supports non-blocking line speed forwarding
- 8000 MAC address table