Fixed wall-mount enclosure SKD - 04U - W600mm D600mm
Nexxt Solutions semi-knocked down (SKD) fixed wall mount enclosures are ideal for installations were space is limited or where a full cabinet is not required. Our wall mount enclosures are the perfect solution for any 19-inch installation. Commonly used with all patch panels and cable management panels to give installations an organized, protected and professional appearance. These wall mount enclosures come as semi-knock down version. Available with 4, 6, 9, 12, 15 and 18 rack spaces.
- Available to accommodate EIA industry-standard 19-inch panels
- Follows ANSI/TIA/EIA-568 C.2 manufacturing standards and meets ANSI/EIA RS-310-D. It also complies with IEC297-2; DIN41491: PART1; DIN41494: PART7; GB/T3047.2-92 standard
- Single section structure, the turning angle of front door is above 180 degree
- 19-inch standard installation provides easy access for management and maintenance
- One layer of electrostatic coating protects it against humidity, rust, scratches, peeling, strong acid and alkaline erosion.
- Black epoxy-polyester hybrid powder paint.
- For indoor use only, in environmentally controlled areas, may not be used outdoors, in industrial or harsh environments or in plenum spaces.
- Use with shelves or rails to support small modular network or voice switches routers and other network equipment
- Universal horizontal cable manager
- Horizontal power strips can be fit
- Front glass door and side panels with key lock sets
- Pathway for routing cables located on the top and bottom panels
- Adjustable vertical rails
- Attached grounding bolts
- Protection grade: IP20
- Max load: 132lb