4-Post Open Rack 19" - 7ft 45U - Steel Black w/Sq. Holes
Our 4-post 19-inch standard steel racks are designed for the mounting of equipment for cable installations, especially where easy access to cables is necessary. These racks provide more space to accommodate networking equipment and offer improved cable management. Built to EIA rack standards, it allows the quick attachment of equipment, such as large modular network or voice switches, routers and other network devices in communications. Available in 30 and 45 units of rack.
- Steel structure with modular and removable components.
- Available with 4-post that accommodate EIA industry-standard 19-inch panels.
- Follows ANSI/TIA/EIA-568 C.2 manufacturing standards and meets ANSI/EIA RS-310-C, D, E, F criteria.
- One layer of electrostatic coating protects it against humidity, rust, scratches, peeling, strong acid and alkaline erosion.
- Black epoxy-polyester hybrid powder coating.
- For indoor use only, in environmentally controlled areas, may not be used outdoors, in industrial or harsh environments or in plenum spaces.
- Other accessories available to meet any mounting need.
- Use with shelves or rails to support large, heavy computer and data storage equipment.